Buy Local members represent the best our area has to offer in restaurants, food and beverage, retail and services. Together we share a strong commitment to the growth of our local economy.
- If you are a local independent business owner or non-profit representative, join today and experience the benefits of membership!
- Shop at locally owned businesses and support local non-profits.
- Follow us on social media and check our website at www.buylocalkalamazoo.org to find out what’s happening.
- Volunteer! Help spread the word about the importance of supporting locally owned independent businesses.
Together we can make a difference!
Membership Annual Rates
- $120 Business Member
- $60 Non-Profit
- $25 Friend
Guidelines for Membership:
Business and non-profit members must be able to answer YES to each of the following
- Is your business privately held? (not publicly traded) (yes or no)
- Is your primary place of business located in the Kalamazoo area with
no corporate or national headquarters outside this area? (yes or
- Can your business make independent decisions regarding the name and
look of your business, as well as business purchasing, practices
(yes or no)
- Do you pay your own marketing, rent and other business
expenses without assistance from, or payment to, a corporate headquarters?
If you are able to answer all four questions with a yes, you are welcome to complete the Business/Non-Profit application to become a member.
Individuals are invited to use the simplified Friends Application without the 4 questions.
Register on-line and pay with PayPal, or download the application and
mail it in.
more information, please send an email to: